Animals – Ages 2-5
Fun on the farm is here! We’re off on adventures to the jungle, farm and garden and in this exciting theme, learning all about animals. Led by a Professional Early Years Music Teacher – we are learning about the musical theme of Tempo, supporting all 7 Areas of Learning and Development. Lessons can be used on an unlimited basis in nursery, so do join us today for some musical learning together!
Standard Edition: £85
- 4 x 25 minute video lessons to stream or download for staff and children to watch and engage with together
- Clear instructions throughout the video to help staff support children with singing and action songs
- Bright and engaging backgrounds to promote discussion and creativity
- 18 songs to learn progressively and join in with together
Premium Edition: £95
- Everything included in Standard Edition, plus….18 page PDF Resource Pack including songbook (pictured below), clearly laid out with songwords for each lesson
- EYFS and Musical Development Matters lesson planning for the theme
- Extension Activities for staff to use with children after the video
Children will need:
- a tappy sound (e.g. drum, bricks)
- an instrument to play
- a shaky sound (something in a bottle)
You don’t need ‘proper’ instruments, things that children can find at nursery to use are absolutely fine. Then they’re ready to go!