All About Me – Ages 2-5
So much to learn about ourselves! We explore families, pets, bodies and our feelings in this wonderful theme, having fun whilst we learn. Led by a Professional Early Years Music Teacher – your staff can enjoy the lessons, without needing to lead. With many opportunities for completing observations, lessons can be used on an unlimited basis in nursery, so come and join us for some musical fun!
Standard Edition: £85
- 4 x 25 minute video lessons to stream or download for staff and children to watch and engage with together
- Clear instructions throughout the video to help staff support children with singing and action songs
- Bright and engaging backgrounds to promote discussion and creativity
- 21 songs to learn and join in with together
Premium Edition: £95
- Everything included in Standard Edition, plus….20 page PDF Resource Pack including songbook (pictured below), clearly laid out with songwords for each lesson
- EYFS and Musical Development Matters lesson planning for the theme
- Extension Activities for staff to use with children after the video
Children will need:
- an instrument to play
- a scarf/piece of material to hide away with
- something to tap e.g. spoons or bricks
You don’t need ‘proper’ instruments, anything that children can find at nursery to make a sound with e.g. pans and spoons or something to shake, are absolutely fine. Then they’re ready to go!